Considering a Trade...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Considering a Trade...

Im considering trading my Ibanez Saber for two EVH-style Strats.

Number 1 is a Black/White replica that has been nicely reliced, has H-S-S duncan designed pickups, vintage trem, and is a 80s Fernades MIJ Strat of some kind

Number 2 is an 80s USA Peavey Nitro, with the original Kahler and pickups, and VHII paint job.

Any information on either of these guitars? How they played, quality, etc? Value? Don't want to trade my Saber for two mediocre guitars with low value.

That's exactly what you'd be getting.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
      That's exactly what you'd be getting.
      +1...

That S didn't last too long. Can't jive with it? I'd sell it and buy something you really want. Quantity doesn't always mean quality...
      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
        +1...

That S didn't last too long. Can't jive with it? I'd sell it and buy something you really want. Quantity doesn't always mean quality...
        I didn't have an issue with it per se, its just trade bait as I don't have a lot in it, and those 2 guitars looked tempting, and I've been a Strat kick. I'll have to see where I sit money-wise after christmas, maybe then I can just flat buy the guitar I want.

Comment

I've owned a few S's and have always traded them due to the small, thin body. I just can't get comfortable with one, no matter how hard I try...

Your plan sounds like a good one...
          I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Working...
          X