Thinking about pulling the trigger on an LTD Eclipse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about pulling the trigger on an LTD Eclipse

A model EC400 to be exact. Second hand at my local shop for 400 bucks, real EMG 81 and 85 pickups, case included.

I tried it out and it rocks, feels rock solid and plays like a dream.

So I am in a dilemma, to afford this beauty I have to sell off my LTD Horizon which I don't play that much either but I have a real bond with that guitar so selling it would be so hard on me, what am I to do?

Looks cool, but I'd keep the Horizon.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Does the Horizon have the smurf head headstock?

yes = sell it

no = keep it

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
        Does the Horizon have the smurf head headstock?

yes = sell it

no = keep it
        Actually, I would do the opposite way. I think the smurf hat headstock looks great on the Horizon!
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

The Horizon I got has the pointy headstock.

Comment

Keep the Horizon..
            "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Price is a bit steep on that Eclipse... Recently completed auctions on ebay went for $243, $268, and $330 respectively. 2 came real EMGs

Comment

the flat top model....?....... i'd keep the horizon....... you already have a bad ass les paul! that YOU MADE!
                "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

If you have a real bond with the Horizon, keep it and save up for the Eclipse. I'm pretty sure you will regret selling the Horizon later on. I have always regretted selling guitars that I had bonded with

Comment

Working...
                  X