• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chasbo View Post

now you have no excuses!

Chasbo has spoken so up with the pic's

I would really like to see it

Comment

Cool man - glad ya like it. I still miss mine. Neck was killer.
      The original cases were molded plastic (kind of SKB-ish) with the Fender logo embossed in the case itself - probably about 2/3 of the entire length. Cheapie plastic - not all that beefy IIRC.
      It has a molded pocket for the trem arm, but no "cover" on the pocket.. so crap falls out into the case. Be careful not to ding your finish

Edit: found one - like this. Mine had a different inside (no cover) - but this is definitely what the outsdie looked like. Def not worth the $$ IMO
      Last edited by Wayniac; 11-21-2007, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Found one similar to that one today for $40.00.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

the E series on MIJ Fenders have really started to go up in value. Go figure that Japan guitars made in the 80's would be a good guitar?
          i understand that there are these MIJ Charvels that are good too, in case if anyone hasn't ever heard of them ....
          ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Originally posted by ABSOLUT CHARVEL View Post
            the E series on MIJ Fenders have really started to go up in value. Go figure that Japan guitars made in the 80's would be a good guitar?
            i understand that there are these MIJ Charvels that are good too, in case if anyone hasn't ever heard of them ....
            Japanese manufacturers were at the top of their game in the 80's. The Yen-to-Dollar exchange rate (used to be 200 Yen per US Dollar, now it is less than 110 Yen) made Japanese products a pretty good value. This, along with the traditional Japanese pride in quality and workmanship and attention to detail enabled them to make some high quality stuff........................

Comment

Working...
            X