Went to the pawn shop to day,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went to the pawn shop to day,

They have a BC. Rich Worlock Bronze series and it has a fixed trem stock pickups and the paints in really good shape didn't see any chips or anything and there asking $200 for it is that a good price?

They also have a Ibanez GR (I think) has a V trem looks pretty nice and it too is $200

Any one know what these are worth?????

Thats an average price. Does it come with a case? If so.. its still an average price.

Comment

Not sure if it dose or not. I don't know any thing about ether brand so I was just wondering.

Thanks,

Comment

Bronze series are the bottom of the barrel BCR not very good quality.The Ibanez is probably and RG and if its a made in Japan guitar thats a great price.Korean thats about average.
        Fixed trem? you mean stop tail or wrap around bridge?
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

In general if it's an RG 5XX or higher, that's MIJ and good stuff. If it's an RG 4XX or lower, beware.

Comment

Well an RG with a v trem I would think its a made in Indonesia guitar.
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
              In general if it's an RG 5XX or higher, that's MIJ and good stuff. If it's an RG 4XX or lower, beware.
              The 4XX line was MIJ too. Just used the TRS instead of the Edge. Same quality. Well, except for the trem...

Both those guitars are overpriced by about a hundred bucks...
              I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

BC Rich Bronze Warlock is $179.95 new at MF. Ibanez GRXs are made in China or Indonesia and is $149.95 new at AMS. So those prices are ridiculous for used pawnshop prices.

$100 for the Warlock, $75 for the Ibanez, if they're in good shape and everything works properly, would be about right IMO, if the Ibanez is a GRX. Since you said GR instead of RG that's my guess on what it was, that or a GIO which is basically the same level as a GRX but a different time period.
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

DON'T BUY THE BC RICH!!!

You'll regret it later,if you like the Warlock shape,save the $200,get another $200 and get an NJ Series Warlock
                  http://www.bcrichplayers.com/

Comment

Don't buy a bronze series BC Rich.. Don't buy the Ibanez either

Seriously, save up and get something of better quality.
                    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

They're both pretty poor quality. I wouldn't pay that for both of them together
                      I'm gonna eat your brains and gain your knowledge.

http://cdwillis.blogspot.com/

Comment

Yeah I wasn't sure about them. I bet it was RG I just couldn't remember what order they went in. I don't really like the BC. Rich style I just thought, Hey a cheap guitar and thought I'd ask first.

There was also a Washburn for $300 it looked pretty nice it had a scull head painted on it. I cant remember what the numbers said but it was a strat style with the big strat head.

Thanks for every ones help.

Comment

Save your money, or flush it down the toilet. Same outcome.
                          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Working...
                          X