MIJ Ibanez blazer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIJ Ibanez blazer

Anyone have one? I saw one today natural finish stratish body maple/maple neck 3 singles and a brass hard tail bridge.
    It sounded incredible loud resonant and very much in tune thats odd for a pawn shop find.Just curious if anyone has one.Looks like a maple body because the wood is rather light in color and not too heavy maybe Japanese ash.$100.00 bucks.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

I have 2 and they rock. Probably ash, Buy it. If it says "Custom" that's even better.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Fett it says blazer series.It an't pretty but its all there and sounds killer.
      I'm a sucker for a cheap "good" guitar.

Comment

Yep, you can't lose for $100. To me they beat a Strat.

Comment

Its been there about a week If my deals tomorrow go south I'll go get it.
          I don't know if its just my area but pawn shops here have had some pretty good stuff lately and cheap too.

Comment

Get it anyhow. You will kick yourself if you don't. I really like them and they sell for more than that on ebay.

Comment

Really well its a bargain IMO.

Comment

Yep. Hell, what's a C note to a guy that's going after an LP?:ROTF: I have had mine for a few years before they got "Hot"
                Last edited by fett; 11-24-2007, 01:49 AM.

Comment

I hear ya Fett.I hope I can sell some guitars before I meet with that guy I'm just a little shy in the dollar dept for the L.P.

Comment

Check out the new Import Jackson I bought.:ROTF:

Comment

I saw that good score.

Comment

I have one from 1981 that someone put a Floyd in. Sweet sounding axe. Ash with a maple neck makes a great combo.

Comment

I have one too. I've had it since I was a kid but I have not been playing it lately. It's in pieces right now. I re-fretted it and made a new pickguard. I'm trying to decide how to cut the pickguard and leaning toward a hum at the bridge and a single at the neck.

Comment

I named myself after the Ibanez Blazer I had for many years, I still regret selling that guitar but I was young and stupid and now I'm just stupid.

Comment

My first guitar was a Blazer. Someone had painted it flat red and put on a Shift 2001 trem. Cool little guitar, I'd happily have another one.

Comment

Working...
                              X