Ibenhad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ibenhad

Just filled in the Ibanez gap with my first JEM.

Was looking for an RG but this will do.
    Plays just great

Drive Fast Cars & Play Cool Guitars!!!

(in best homer voice) "mmmmmm florals"
    Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
    Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Very nice Floral!
      "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

That's it. I'm switching to Ibanez. Great guitar.
        "Hard work is for people short on talent." -George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Diver View Post
          That's it. I'm switching to Ibanez.
          Cool. More Jacksons for me then.
          "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Nice guitar. I like the Jems but why are they so much? Shows you how much I know.
            Just one more guitar!

Comment

Originally posted by bonghits View Post
              Cool. More Jacksons for me then.
              You only get the ones with the screwed up neck pockets.
              "Hard work is for people short on talent." -George Carlin

Comment

I love some of the other JEMs but I don't find that one too visually appealing, it kind of reminds me of old fashioned wallpaper. I'm sure it plays and sounds great though.

Comment

Beautiful guitar

These floral Jems have a very high collector appeal these days

Comment

It's actual fabric under that clear. Vais mom or grandmom had drapes that pattern. So Ibanez bought all of it they could find and made those Jems out of it. I use to have one and it had an edge ding and the fabric was starting to fray around the donk...

I love them. They look much better in person. Course you have to be cool with pink. But I like the fact that there were 3-4 different designs for the body and the headstock. Makes them individual...

Why are they so expensive? Because Ibanez has their heads up their asses...
                    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Just a beauty! Congrats. One of those is on my list. But, I just bought 2 JEMS in one month. I'll have to wait awhile
                      Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

My 91 metal design snake graphic is fabric too, pretty cool finish on the floral.
                        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Did you just snag this one off the bay? 2000 model?
                          Anyway..nice score.. here is an 89' model in perfect
                          stock condition! Thanks to Hippietim !!

For a 19 year old guitar its very high quality! Plays and shreds like
                          any Fine Jackson soloist imo. PUPs are NOT as hot...but way more defined than Seymores, or EMG's imo. Every string stands out, and
                          thats a good thing!

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                            It's actual fabric under that clear. Vais mom or grandmom had drapes that pattern. So Ibanez bought all of it they could find and made those Jems out of it. I use to have one and it had an edge ding and the fabric was starting to fray around the donk...

I love them. They look much better in person. Course you have to be cool with pink. But I like the fact that there were 3-4 different designs for the body and the headstock. Makes them individual...

Why are they so expensive? Because Ibanez has their heads up their asses...
                            I read somewhere that since about 99' they are NOT real fabric underneath? Is this true?

Comment

ESP used to do stuff under a hard clear coat as well.

Nice looking guitar. Not my cup of tea, but I wouldn't mind trying one out to see how it plays and sounds.

Comment

Working...
                              X