New acoustic electric

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New acoustic electric

new acoustic electric guitar from Parkwood...

i have no idea what this company is...
    i live in Canada and i didn't see those here.. when my dad went to the states he got one for himself. he said he tried other guitars but this one felt and sounded the best

im very impressed by the quality of this guitar, feels solid, those bindings look awesome and the MOP on the headstock is a nice touch

the only bad thing is that when i put it in PICKUP mode theres a lot of noise and im not sure where it coming from, i dont have an acoustic amp i tried it on my electric guitar amp. when i put it on MIC mode everythings fine no noise ... i wonder whats causing the noise and how i can fix it.. so i can enjoy both options

ok enough with the talking here are some pics

If the crowd is shouting for an encore, but the sound guy is shaking his head, ignore him and play anyway

that's a nice one. sounds like a dirty connection/jack or a short on your electronics, I'd take it back to the store and have them address that.

or if that's not an option, any guitar repair guy can fix it.
    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

returning it is not an option at the moment..

it sounds like its not a serious problem and it can be fixed easily..
      If the crowd is shouting for an encore, but the sound guy is shaking his head, ignore him and play anyway

Comment

Working...
      X