Silver bells...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver bells...

Look what I put a deposit on. Merry Christmas to me!

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Congrats, can't wait for your review.

Comment

Thanks. It's still on backorder, should be in soon. I've always loved the silver color, plus I hear the active Mustaine Livewire pickups rock!

Comment

Nice...
        I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Oh I feel kinda relieved I thought I was the only one on this board that actually likes the VMNT I didn't like it at first it was kind of strange but now I'm used to it and I like it!! Can't wait for its pics and a review
          Check my bands!
          www.myspace.com/magicktr
          www.myspace.com/sinif64
          www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

congrats, I saw a used black one in GC a few weeks ago but didn't try it out. I was set on looking for a Charvel san dimas. def. give us a review.

Comment

Originally posted by NextInLine View Post
              Oh I feel kinda relieved I thought I was the only one on this board that actually likes the VMNT I didn't like it at first it was kind of strange but now I'm used to it and I like it!! Can't wait for its pics and a review
              LOL I remember you saying you liked it. It's a damn sexy guitar, I dig it! The headstock took a little getting used to, but it doesn't suck like the ESP pointy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
                congrats, I saw a used black one in GC a few weeks ago but didn't try it out. I was set on looking for a Charvel san dimas. def. give us a review.
                They have them used already?!? They just came out. Did it have black hardware? I saw some pics of the black models with chrome hardware on MF's site, but I think the production models are all supposed to have black hardware. And a lot of places state rosewood fingerboards (I'm getting this from Scott Vwall, and his site also states rosewood), but according to the Dean Forum which I was lurking on, they are all supposed to be ebony. Maybe only the real cheap bolt-on import has the rosewood.

Comment

From what I remember the cheapo is rosewood. I messed with one a couple weeks ago at GC and it was crap. Granted it was the $300.00 version so don't take my experience to heart.

Comment

rock!
                    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I'm sorry. I thought this thread said "Silver Balls." Wrong forum, but it's a kick ass guitar anyway. Rock on!
                      "Hard work is for people short on talent." -George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Diver View Post
                        I'm sorry. I thought this thread said "Silver Balls." Wrong forum, but it's a kick ass guitar anyway. Rock on!
                        :ROTF:

Congrats toejam! Can't wait for pics.

Comment

Cool!!
                          Are they including a bag of the Mustaine coffee with each guitar?
                          Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

They have them used already?!? They just came out. Did it have black hardware? I saw some pics of the black models with chrome hardware on MF's site, but I think the production models are all supposed to have black hardware. And a lot of places state rosewood fingerboards (I'm getting this from Scott Vwall, and his site also states rosewood), but according to the Dean Forum which I was lurking on, they are all supposed to be ebony. Maybe only the real cheap bolt-on import has the rosewood.
                            I was walking past so many guitars that day and it was on top of the shelf that maybe it was new. I can't remember what color the hardware was. It was a high end model though. looked sweet, but the usa rhoads they had for $850 wouldn't have come out the door with me first though.

Comment

very cool. how long of a wait. i hate waiting for toys.

Comment

Working...
                              X