No announcement yet.

Silver bells...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure how long. They're coming in slow. Some dealers have gotten a couple already. Scott said he got one or two of the black ones in, so the silver should be in soon.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
      Cool!!
      Are they including a bag of the Mustaine coffee with each guitar?
      If they do, I'll get all hopped up on caffeine and try to play faster.

Comment

Congratulations on owning the 10th best guitar Dave has ever designed or played!
        "POOP"

Comment

Thanks. LOL It's still better than the ESP V or that Sucktion, Axxion, whatever that abortion was called.

Comment

Cool, congrats. And Scott will have that action setup ready to shred! Get the coffee out!
            Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Congrats. I too am looking forward to good pics and a review.

Can we vote on for the first riff you play on it?! I'd go for the opening few bars of Holy wars...

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                Look what I put a deposit on. Merry Christmas to me!

I can't wait to hear all about it Joe, and you'll have to post lots of pics of course. That's a given. The headstock isn't bad. It's not as nice as a Jackson pointy, but not bad. They should get rid of the string thru V plate though.
                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I like everything about it except for the inlays. They're just....odd. I actually like the headstock. It's like an Ibanez with a little swoop in the bottom.
                  Scott

Comment

Originally posted by ken View Post
                    Congrats. I too am looking forward to good pics and a review.

Can we vote on for the first riff you play on it?! I'd go for the opening few bars of Holy wars...
                    When I play Megadeth, I usually like to run through Tornado Of Souls or Disconnect, but I'll be sure to do Holy Wars, too!

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                      I like everything about it except for the inlays. They're just....odd. I actually like the headstock. It's like an Ibanez with a little swoop in the bottom.
                      It reminds me more of the old B.C. Rich headstocks than an Ibanez.

Comment

"Disconnect" is a really cool song, old school vibe!
                        "POOP"

Comment

Indeed! It's my favorite song off TWNAH.

Comment

Cool guitar, Joe! Start practicing your snarl now.
                            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                              Indeed! It's my favorite song off TWNAH.
                              Funny story. When I got my copy of TWNAH, my son had stopped by to visit and we sat down to give the CD a quick listen. He liked Disconnect and MotoPsycho, but really didn't care for too much of the other cuts. He had gone to the kitchen to grab us a beer and the song Silent Scorn came on and I heard this voice from the kitchen say "is that a fucking trumpet I hear?

We laughed our asses off, especially when the rat-a-tat-tat drum came in after the trumpet. His final comment "now that's metal!"
                              "POOP"

Comment

AWESOME!!! I thought I was one of the only ones here who LOVE that guitar. When I get some extra cash, Im getting one for sure. I think its just a badass looking guitar... easily his best looking guitar after Jackson! Cant wait to hear how you like it!
                                Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Working...
                                X