Can I come live with you?

Comment

Thats sweet! Hope he appreciates what he's getting

Comment

what a lucky kid!
        I'm jealous as hell!!!
        My Guitars
        Hohner HW-200 (Natrual Grain)
        Slammer By Hamer XP-1 Standard (Wine Red)
        Kramer 1984 Custom (Bullseye Black)
        Squier Affinity Series P-Bass (Black)
        Epiphone Les Paul Classic (Black)
        Takamine EG531SSC (Black)
        Kramer Vanguard S-440S
        Kramer Proaxe Standard (Black Sparkle)
        Epiphone Zakk Wylde Les Paul Custom (Camo)
        Kramer F-1000 (Black)
        Ibanez RG-370 (Urban Digital Camo)

Comment

I want to be adopted...

Comment

Originally posted by slash-ed View Post
            I want to be adopted...
            That is a great looking guitar and I am sure it is a player to. Great gift.
            Just one more guitar!

Comment

sweet merciful crap! that's awesome. i remember the best xmas i ever had was when i got a les paul kit for xmas. sadly, the neck was twisted and i learned that after it had been glued in, but still, it was an awesome feeling.

sully
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Very cool!

Comment

Now that's a sweet guitar. Beats the hell out of the strat-copy I had when I was his age; it had a painted brown "rosewood" fretboard.

Sounds like you've got a great kid there. He's bound to love it.

I'll look forward to hearing his reaction after the horror sinks in that it's been under his bed all this time... that's so, so mean.

Comment

Originally posted by ken View Post
                    I'll look forward to hearing his reaction after the horror sinks in that it's been under his bed all this time... that's so, so mean.
                    That's the fun of it. I might be nice, but it's also fun to mindfuck the kids every now and then.:ROTF:
                    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                      That's a mighty nice "first" guitar.
                      No shit, what a nice dad!
                      way to go!
                      If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

That's a really nice gesture. The kid will be really happy with that - in fact I'm sure he'll always remember this Xmas for the rest of his life. That's a seriously nice thing to do, I salute you!
                        Just make sure he takes care of it
                        http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by MartinBarre1 View Post
                          That's a really nice gesture. The kid will be really happy with that - in fact I'm sure he'll always remember this Xmas for the rest of his life. That's a seriously nice thing to do, I salute you!
                          Just make sure he takes care of it
                          +1 Very nice. Does he know what a Suhr is though? I would guess from you, he would know! Merry Christmas!
                          Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Pretty awesome, DAD - but what do you do in 2 years when he wants an upgrade? :ROTF: You'll have to spring for a Suhr Custom shop model!

You are one heck of a cool dad, and I know your stepson must be awesome to get a Suhr for his first guitar! It'll be a Merry Christmas indeed at your house!
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I agree, lucky kid! Sounds like you are a lucky father too, sounds like a great kid.

That is just beautiful, but I agree with lerxstcat. You have set yourself up for having to outdo this one day...lol! He is going to have high expectations of you in the future.

Comment

Wow, lucky kid! I know what happened to my grades once I got a guitar!
                                The only problem with a gift that nice is he will experience very expensive GAS!
                                Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Working...
                                X