Wayne Charvel's New Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Charvel's New Line

Has anyone played a Wayne Guitar? How do they compare to the Custom Shops Charvels? The Exotic Rock Legends are killer

The couple I have played have been great guitars. Well built and sounded excellent. A bit better than the Charvels they were offering at the time. If you can get by that headstock, I would go for it...
    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

I wanted one bad for awhile, but I would read and hear all these stories about how the quality would vary greatly amongst guitar, with some being great and others turds. Almost everyone agreed to the fact that the lower serial #'s were the ones to have. Then I would here stories about how bad it was to deal with them if anything needed work. Kind of scared me off.
      Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Bengal,
        I totally agree... I mean, of all the things you could do with a headstock, well, would that really be it?
        Yikes
        Hey, I'm all in favor of not giving a shit about stuff like that, but they had best play like all-get-out, so I forget how ugly they are or <BINK> they get punted.

"Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
        --floydkramer

Comment

Working...
        X