X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carvin Single Cut!

Sahhhweeet!!!

That does look very nice. I might have to order one of those
    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Oh my sweet fuck, yes.
      Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Carvin makes really nice guitars...

I had a neck through body all Koa guitar and I only sold it bc the truss rod was about to pop out of the neck...LOL.

Comment

I would own that.
          Just one more guitar!

Comment

I got an email from Carvin yesterday and saw that. It definitely rocks!!!
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I wonder how they got away with making that?
              I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Nice, but it reminds me of the ESP Eclipse.
                "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by bombtek View Post
                  I think after PRS won the Gibson lawsuit. They probably figured we'll make one too.
                  Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Originally posted by bombtek View Post
                    Got away? You mean legally? We'll there's this little thing called the US Supreme Court, and they pretty much bitch-slapped Gibson's lawsuit against PRS for "copying" them into the netherworld.

Edit: Heh, Vince beat me to it. That's what happens when you type with 2 fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                      Got away? You mean legally? We'll there's this little thing called the US Supreme Court, and they pretty much bitch-slapped Gibson's lawsuit against PRS for "copying" them into the netherworld.

Edit: Heh, Vince beat me to it. That's what happens when you type with 2 fingers.
                      Yeah I use 2 fingers and my schlong. Wins everytime.
                      Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Remind me to never use your keyboard.

Comment

Actually, I was all hyped and then I read the description. Such GROUND BREAKING changes to the singlecut design...That ESP and PRS have been doing for years. Way to go, guys, why couldn't you just have said "you wanted it, now it's available, buy it".
                          Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

wow! diggin that!

Comment

One of my local guitar stores has that Carvin (or one identical, I'm pretty sure it's the same one) for sale. Every time I go in there I end up playing on that thing for hours, It's a wonderful guitar.

Selling for $1000 at the shop. It's a bummer I'm not a fan of that body style or else I would have bought it already.
                              Originally posted by horns666
                              The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Working...
                              X