Carvin arrived!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carvin arrived!

I'm stuck 3800km from home at work and this shows up while I'm gone haha... Dad snapped (horrible) pics which is awesome, but a huge tease! The colour is a lot different apparently since he used flash and washed it out, but better than nothing!

And a shitty phone pic that shows the actual colour since he for once didn't use flash...

I am SO pumped to get home and play this thing! 10 more days!

Man, that looks sweet! Excuse me for not knowing much about Carvins, but is this a new model? Custom job? What kinda pickups are in it?
    My bands page: www.myspace.com/wartexmetal

Comment

nice guitar !

did you buy direct ? or was it second hand?

Comment

All specs and info can be found in this thread! http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74809
        It's my first Carvin so hopefully it plays as nice as it looks!

Comment

Looks sweet! I look forward to your review.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
            Looks sweet! I look forward to your review.
            +100 Very nice! Great job with the specs! Sperzels! Way to go!
            Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by MortenP View Post
              Man, that looks sweet! Excuse me for not knowing much about Carvins, but is this a new model? Custom job? What kinda pickups are in it?
              Looks like a DC127 with optional flame top, matching flamed headstock, andd reverse headstock. I think their current headstock looks better reversed than regular.

Morten, most Carvins are ordered custom, to a point. They have base models for set prices, then an option list with set prices for those. They are kind of like a semi-custom shop, with a pretty good list of options but they won't do just anything you want.
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

great specs man!
                Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
                Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

nice man

Comment

Awesome guitar! I've never played a Carvin but I've always wanted to.

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
                      They are kind of like a semi-custom shop, with a pretty good list of options but they won't do just anything you want.
                      Yeah, very much like the current Jackson custom shop!
                      "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Very nice! Man, Carvin is really top quailty stuff it seems.
                        THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Nice! I own 2 myself. (a fixed bridge DC135 and a DC127 with a Floyd).

Comment

Nice......string through the body and the reverse headstock are a nice touch. I think that might be a DC-135.

Comment

Originally posted by uberthrall View Post
                              Nice......string through the body and the reverse headstock are a nice touch. I think that might be a DC-135.
                              It's a DC127. A DC135 is H/S/S.
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X