MX5 .. after a 5 year search..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MX5 .. after a 5 year search..

finally, one popped up on ebay GER.. they're freakin' rare -an understatement-, I never saw an actual picture of one.

I secured it today.. I know it's not a J or C, but who cares ?

I'll take pics soon with a new cam.. got some other new ones which I didn't post over here yet too

I only miss an MX4 now in the collection, anyone who has any clue where to find that one? :deal:

I currently have 3 MX2 and 2 MX3's .. but always room for another one too

And there was me thinking you were on about a Mazda...
    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

The single hum you scored is the coolest of the bunch!
      Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Those are cool as hell. Kind of like the Ibanez Radius bodies but mor extreme of a shape. Awesome!

Comment

very cool collection, congrats and enjoy!!!
          www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
          My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
            And there was me thinking you were on about a Mazda...
            +1. Thought this was going to be about a Miata.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
              +1. Thought this was going to be about a Miata.

me too.........:ROTF: :ROTF:
              "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Great find Congrats.

Did you ever get the one I told you about some time ago, which was on marktplaats?
                "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Originally posted by JerEvil View Post
                  Those are cool as hell. Kind of like the Ibanez Radius bodies but mor extreme of a shape. Awesome!
                  Yeah that's what I was thinking too. Plus you got 29 frets too....I've
                  never seen one of these before. Do they have a chambered body?

Comment

Working...
                  X