My Arbor fire crackle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Arbor fire crackle

While I was wading though my guitars , I found this again. I just stung it up. It plays and feels great. Gotoh tuners. The pups are OK. The trem is cool, but it has blades. I have an EMG SA, SA, 85 set that might just work.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

wow cool and the necks is crackled too!! i assume this was some knock off / japanese rip of a jackson?

dude. hoover ur floor and tidy up the can hehe

Comment

Not sure when or where it was made. All I know is it plays real well. And, I forgot what I paid for it.:ROTF: As for the neck, it does feel a little different. You can feel the crackle.:ROTF:

Comment

really? thats pretty cool, i'd qiute like the idea of a crackle which u can feel. when i painted my bloodsplatter i let the paint run thick so u could feel the blood trickles. its cool

Comment

has it got a coil split too by the looks of it?

Comment

Yeah, it does. But , the bottom line is it is so well balanced. Solid body. And, I think it is a true neck-through.

Comment

That's wicked!
              THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

I remember when you bought that , how scary is that. I think you paid 150 for it with a BIN.
                I keep thinking about getting one of these, a vester or stagemaster neckthru. I think my wife and the $900 I just spent on my charvel SD is stopping me.
                Love the crackle on these.

Comment

It's like King fett's mine.

Comment

Nice one Fett!!!
                    Great deal as usual

My only Jackson is a crackle SD CS Bolt-On Strat...
                    Drive Fast Cars & Play Cool Guitars!!!

Comment

What a paint job.

Comment

Arbor were ripping off Jackson big time back in the 80s (along with everyone else). A friend of mine had a sweet neckthrough Explorer with the Jackson-style head, and I had a Star bass that would resonate for days if left unattended.

Too bad no one could ever figure out how to make them play as good as they looked
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

This one does. I have my share of everything. It's a very nice replica. All I know is how well it plays.

Comment

When I had one like that the pickups sucked. I think EMGs would definately make it a much better guitar...........

Comment

That's what I was thinking. The whole guitar is great but the pups suck. So, I have another project.

Comment

Working...
                              X