No announcement yet.

New Fender Malmsteen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet! No need to say anything else.....................
    Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Nice guitars

I am too a fan of 70's strat headstocks
      Nathan (Slashrox)

Kramer Pacer Deluxe (1984)
      Fender Stratocaster (2006)
      Jackson PC-1 (2012)
      Kramer Pacer Classic (2013)
      Gibson Les Paul Traditional (2014)

Roland Cube 80gx 1x12 combo
      Fender Supersonic 4x12 cab

Comment

Excellent guitar choice...congratulations. I like the Blackmore too...love the larger Fender headstocks too.
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

MerrY X
          all are A+ and the red looks great
          Good choice on an ANALOMAN box
          JvicE

Comment

You have prime grade A guitars there! Love the Malmsteen, just wish they had one more fret and a sculpted heel (one day when I have money... custom shop).
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

Makes me want a Sonic Blue/RW. Ive had other models in that combo,I should buy a new gen YJM in that color. Love the super scallops and super jumbo frets on your model.
              Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Very cool, i borrowed a guitar earlier this week with a scalloped Musikraft neck, and i think i'm hooked, played amazingly good.

Comment

lovely guitars all of them!! red and maple is a great combo!

Comment

Nice one! Candy Red is awesome. My 2003 is in vintage white. I have no idea why they went deeper with the scallops, since they were already deep enough IMO.
                    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Argh, you should've bought mine! I have a vintage white/maple 06 model I've been meaning to sell. It just doesn't fit my playing style.

Comment

Great color combo and guitar I love me red Malmsteen.
                        http://www.facebook.com/HairRaidBand

Comment

Awesome guitar! Love the candy red with the maple neck. Congrats.

Comment

Very nice axe!
                            I like the larger headstocks as well... I think they do nice things for the sustain.
                            Must be that there is more mass hanging out there on the end.
                            A+
                            "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                            --floydkramer

Comment

Originally posted by MatthewK View Post
                              Argh, you should've bought mine! I have a vintage white/maple 06 model I've been meaning to sell. It just doesn't fit my playing style.
                              Honestly, I've got enough white guitars and I really like the CAR on the YJM. Plus, I like the deeper scallops on the '07's.

Good luck selling yours.
                              Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal65 View Post
                                Nice one! Candy Red is awesome. My 2003 is in vintage white. I have no idea why they went deeper with the scallops, since they were already deep enough IMO.
                                Fender did it to make the '07's closer to the guitars that Yngwie is using. They also put threaded brass inserts in the neck for machine screws that attach the neck to the body.

While those are all good upgrades, I think Fender needed to do something to spruce up the line and keep interest. Sort of like what car manufacturers do between major changes in models.
                                Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Working...
                                X