Ibanez Jem77PMC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tone,
    Some Ibanez love in here. I own a few. I dig them. A bit different than my Jacksons but they fill a void...

Not a huge fan of the PMC. I'm more of a GMC guy. But that is a nice swirl. Some of them were rather dodgy. But yours is quite nice...

Don't ever sell it. What did they make? Like 300 of those? Maybe less? So they are very hard to find in great shape and they command over 5K now so I'd keep that one for life...

Nice BFP too. Those are getting rare too...

Welcome!
    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

the clown puke is killer!

Comment

Originally posted by Chapov View Post
        What are the PU's on the PPM? X2Ns?
        Yup X2Ns

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
          Tone,
          Some Ibanez love in here. I own a few. I dig them. A bit different than my Jacksons but they fill a void...

Not a huge fan of the PMC. I'm more of a GMC guy. But that is a nice swirl. Some of them were rather dodgy. But yours is quite nice...

Don't ever sell it. What did they make? Like 300 of those? Maybe less? So they are very hard to find in great shape and they command over 5K now so I'd keep that one for life...

Nice BFP too. Those are getting rare too...

Welcome!
          No one really knows for sure how many PMCs where made but most of the Ibanez guys say less than 275. They only made em in 92 and 93.

So DON'T ever sell it, unless its to me!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

wow some great looking jems in this thread..very cool!
            www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
            My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

That one looks very cool. Congratz!!
              sigpic

Comment

Dont worry about us not givin up some Ibanez love! Here are my best
                duo... 05' Swirl...(one of 35) and a Bad Horsie with a Legacy holoflash
                mirrored vine neck, booey!

Last edited by Robert Burns; 12-27-2007, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Wow, those are some awesome Ibanez's. Wish I had kept my old Roadstar II. It was my first guitar.
                  Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

sexy guitars man. The green flower one looks like one ive seen vai weilding in a magazine.

Comment

Dammmmmm Robert the inlays on both of those are killer

Cool swirl to! Is that one an ATD swirl??

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleA View Post

*** You mean aftermarket? No..its Japan factory Ibanez.. i just feel
                        that this is the way the "Bad Horsie" should have come from the factory!
                        That mirrored holoflash inlay changes colors from amber, to red, to blue
                        to mirror...to green..its almost L.E.D.! Plus...Ebony!

Headstock Logo..in mirror too!

**************************** Once again..major props to "Quicksilver" for selling these necks to me! (and the
                        Bad Horsie.... A giant among JCF'ers !!!!!!!!!!
                        Last edited by Robert Burns; 12-28-2007, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Damn, i wish i had your brother !! That project purple one is amazing!
                          You have 3 absolute "Gems" in your stable!! Ive got to get me one
                          of those blue florals someday...

Comment

Never heard of PMCs being called "clown puke", but I like it.................

Last edited by 777; 12-28-2007, 09:10 AM.
                            "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
                              *** You mean aftermarket? No..its Japan factory Ibanez.. i just feel
                              that this is the way the "Bad Horsie" should have come from the factory!
                              That mirrored holoflash inlay changes colors from amber, to red, to blue
                              to mirror...to green..its almost L.E.D.! Plus...Ebony!

Headstock Logo..in mirror too!

**************************** Once again..major props to "Quicksilver" for selling these necks to me! (and the
                              Bad Horsie.... A giant among JCF'ers !!!!!!!!!!
                              If its a factory swirl it is a ATD swirl
                              ATD is About Time Designs. The owners name is Darin. He is the one that did all the swirls for Ibanez.
                              Last edited by DoubleA; 12-28-2007, 10:38 AM.

Comment

If its a factory swirl it is a ATD swirl
                                ATD is About Time Designs. The owners name is Darin. He is the one that did all the swirls for Ibanez.
                                See....i learned something! Thanks! Love this forum

Comment

Working...
                                X