No announcement yet.

Ibanez Jem77PMC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...and the Guitar of the Month award goes to 777 for that Jem 5150! That Sir, is a monster. More pictures please!

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleA View Post
      Awesome Jems!! Def don't sell those. There not easy to find and you will never replace em for cheap! Heres mine............

And the one my little Bro hooked me up with for Christmas!! He bought all the parts and the body off of Ebay, refinished it, assembled it and set it up his self! I still need to decide what to call it.. I'm thinkin PPM short for Purple Parts Mutt.

Welcome to the forum.
      Wow! That is an awesome collection you have! Love the JEM's
      Jackson DK2M Red Ghost Flame
      Jackson Performer RR
      Ibanez RG7421 w/Blaze's
      Fender Acoustic
      Blackstar HT-5 head
      Blackheart 1X12 cabinet
      Rocktron Xpression effects rack

Comment

Wow, what a great thread! Beautiful JEMs, everyone! The first PMC pictured looks like it even has some flame in the neck.

Comment

Originally posted by Snoogans View Post
          ...and the Guitar of the Month award goes to 777 for that Jem 5150! That Sir, is a monster. More pictures please!
          Thank you sir! The "IbanED" Custom made,Maple body,neck,Edge trem,SD Screamin Demon pup.....

Last edited by 777; 12-29-2007, 03:21 PM.
          "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

Working...
          X