X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another crappy pic

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Hey what do you think of those BDSM's? I have one in my Bich and am thinking about swapping it out for an Invader. They sounds pretty crunchy, but there's not a lot of bottom end IMHO.

Comment

Man that just Screams Metal! Very cool

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
          Hey what do you think of those BDSM's? I have one in my Bich and am thinking about swapping it out for an Invader. They sounds pretty crunchy, but there's not a lot of bottom end IMHO.
          I really like them. I find they have quite a bit of bottom end actually. Using the neck pickup sounds massive.
          THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

I have an Afterburner Warlock. Its a pretty good guitar. The tailpiece definately adds some tone. I think I might sell it though

Comment

I likey! How is the tuners? My made in China tuners lasted about a week:ROTF:
              Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal65 View Post
                I likey! How is the tuners? My made in China tuners lasted about a week:ROTF:
                So far, so good...

Did you change yours out? If so, what did you put in?
                THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

I love white guitars and it looks great with the warlock shape. Congrats.

Comment

Working...
                  X