New (to me) Hamer T-51 Tele

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New (to me) Hamer T-51 Tele

Got a 94 Hamer T-51 Telecaster in last night. Haven't had a chance to set her up the way I like yet. But so far this thing has a ton of snap. It's extremely clear and rings like a bell. Stock Duncans, though I can't remember which ones, and the neck is a nice medium size and very comfortable. I've never been a fan of single coils, but I'm going to give this one a go. We'll see how I like it. Enough of that. On with the pics!

Nice, I had one in 94 in butterscotch, great player!
    Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

I wish I had it.But my parts tele project is gonna be kickass when I get it completed. (Well, first of all, I need to buy a neck for it. And the USPS is fucking slow as hell. There hasn't been an update on the tracking system for the last two weeks and the body hasn't arrived,yet)

Why don't you just post a clip of you playing this? (We all suck at playing, so don't be shy )
      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

As soon as I get around to setting up a way to record and post, I'll see what I can do.

Comment

thats a fine looking tele there. singlecoils have their uses too. i particularly love the middle setting on teles - very fiunky - think wanna be starting something by michael jackson. i dig teles in general tbh but i'm happy with my us strat atm. but bow teles sure feel nice and sound good.

Comment

The t51's are sweet. I have a 92 blackguard.
            Looks like somebody swapped the bridge on that one. They came with Wilkinson bridges.
            Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Congrats, she's a nice looking one. I have to admit the Tele shape does do it for me.
              Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Working...
              X