Remember the Peavey amp in case?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember the Peavey amp in case?

I have the case already. Now, I have the T15 that goes in it. What?:ROTF: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN:IT&ih=013
    I am a true ass set to this board.

That's exactly what I traded in back in the mid '80's for my first Kramer Imperial fett!
    LOL
    Damn, I'm old.
    :/
    "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
    --floydkramer

Comment

I got the case in a package deal at my pawnshop. That amp is pretty damn cool. It just needed the guitar. I'll break even. And that is a good thing.

Comment

Fett, you REALLY need to start buying off tube amps.
        I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

The dude lives in the area and delivered it to me today. He also gave me back $15 of the $25 shipping. He paid for my Platinum Membership.:ROTF: BTW. The guitar just kicks ass. Definitely get one.

Comment

Platinum Membership to what, the Guitar of the Month club? Or Sam's Wholesale Club?

***Doh! I can read~! just saw the notice @ the top. Guess that got here today, or did it take Fett to make me notice something that's been here a while?
            When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

I had to plug and reset the neck. The finish is naturally reliced and looks very SRV . The tuners do need to replaced. I can only tighted the big E so far. But, the posts are slotted. So, I use a screwdriver and turn the button at the same time. I have cool replacement tuners. It's a gas to play. Those Ferrite pups are trully awesome. I can't put it down.

Comment

I saw amp-in case,
                I thought you were referring to the old Silvertones.
                Danelectro may have had something to do with it, though.
                I had one in my store, it lasted all of two days before it was sold.

Comment

Working...
                X