No announcement yet.

Purplish Blue RG550

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ive seen that burnt guitar before,was it not in a house fire about a year and a half ago or so ???
    http://www.myspace.com/deadsoldier2

Comment

Originally posted by Roidster View Post
      ive seen that burnt guitar before,was it not in a house fire about a year and a half ago or so ???
      I posted it here a while ago. No, it wasn't in a house fire. It was burnt by the previous owner...
      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Here's a first year 550DY with a custom Universe...

Strat God Music
        http://www.esnips.com/web/Strat-God-Music/?flush=1

Comment

Nice guitars. I miss my old RG550 ('89, Black, Rosewood) I'm really jonesing for another one.
          Incidentally, I think I found the ideal place for us to gather and party...

Comment

Nice T-shirt

Comment

I guess I'll jump on the bandwagon too...

My RG5EX1:

It was a great player that looked cool as hell. Too bad the rest of it was complete crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                Fuck it, I'm in too...

1999 RG520QSTB. I love these models because they are made of mahogany. Drool...

1999 RG7620VK. Found this for 99 bucks at a Guitar Center in Wisconsin. Needed some work but worth it...

2002 RG420BK customized by Josh Rand. Cool as fuck...

That's all for now. These seem to find me every now and then. They come and stay a while then go to the next loving home...
                yes it is....(Cool as fuck!) Love the 2 HUM's only...

Comment

here's my 01 RG 320QSTR,with a X2N . Mahogany body,the last year this model was
                  offered in this config,been my main player for the last 4 and half years,she has extreme fret wear,so i had to retire her for now
                  http://www.myspace.com/deadsoldier2

Comment

My '96 Black Pearl RG570 which I got from Ivan. One of my best playing guitars.

How I got it:

After a pup swap (Evolution + Paf Pro):

I'm planning on swapping the single coil too, not sure if I should go for white or black one...
                    -Janne

Comment

I think it looks good with a black one. Those white humbuckers look good in it.
                      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

I just picked up this 92 RG550 yesturday. It's virtually mint. There's only 2 small dings not through the paint. In the treble side waist contour.Very clean and plays great. Mega flame on the neck too. There was no case but I have a Jem case so it's all good

Comment

Oooh purple, lots of purple!
                          Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Hot damn thats nice, I'd love to get me a maple board RG. Or maybe the PGM301 since I don't really need the floyd.

Originally posted by shobet View Post
                            I think it looks good with a black one. Those white humbuckers look good in it.
                            I too think it looks pretty nice with the black single coil. I prefer the look of a H-H setup but the H-S-H wins on the versatility department.
                            -Janne

Comment

Its actually a flip flip purple to blue finish with a purple mirrored pickguard. To bad the light doesn't do it justice. It's really a cool finish.
                              Gil
                              Last edited by JACKSONFREAK; 01-12-2008, 09:38 PM.

Comment

That's a killer finish you've got there, JACKSONFREAK
                                Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Working...
                                X