No announcement yet.

My new $113 Ibanez. Oh Well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, Fett i know it's your thing to buy cheap guitars and lots of it. But i really cannot stop to wonder why not skip all the crap and buy 2-3 really good guitars ? In case you thought the saying goes "quantity over quality" i am really sorry to break the news to you but you got that backwards

Flo
    http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Comment

Maybe sometimes. But I save so much money buying cheap meat; cheap shoes; cheap clothes and cheap just about anything else, why is there an issue? Cheap and alot is better than breaking the bank for one or two spendy guitars. Or a pair of $100 sneakers.
      Last edited by fett; 01-21-2008, 04:39 PM.
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I just go it. It's no Ibanez but the bridge. The neck feels great and the pups are cool. That is after I track down the hum on the neck pup. Sorry for the shadow. What bridge is this?
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Looks like a Wilkinson or derivative?
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
            Maybe sometimes. But I save so much money buying cheap meat; cheap shoes; cheap clothes and cheap just about anything else, why is there an issue? Cheap and alot is better than breaking the bank for one or two spendy guitars. Or a pair of $100 sneakers.
            Hey..people do what they want to do... but like my Brother in law says...
            *(who has 31 axes..all of them over $600) "I only play about 5 of my
            favorites"... so why do you need 50 cheapo's? I would bet that you
            only play 6 or 7 faves anyway, so why not have them better quality?
            Hey...its your hobby.. and im nuts too...so enjoy!

Comment

fett,
              I'm not sure what bridge that is. It looks like a new one though...

Head over to Jemsite.com, they have a decent section that shows the bridges of various Ibanez's. You might be able to find it there...
              I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Working...
              X