Fender Deluxe Powerhouse Strat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender Deluxe Powerhouse Strat!

I`ve been GASin for the new MIM Fender Lonestar Strat and my local GC finally got one in and i went there to try it out. The pups sounded great but thats about where it ended for me. I wasn`t very impressed with the neck and the neck is what its all about for me with a guitar. I did see a used 98/99 Powerhouse Strat in like new condition that caught my eye and tried it out. I was very,very impressed with everything about this guitar,so much that i put it on layaway immediately. If i closed my eyes and someone put this guitar in my hands to try out i would swear it was a USA made Strat!!! And like i said before i believe its a 98/99 going by the serial number but it looks brand new with perfect fit,finish,no fretware,no scratches,ect.... So the Lonestar didn`t turn out as i hoped but i ended up imo with a much better Strat!!!!

Cool, let us know how she sounds and take some pics when you get it home. I think you made the right choice.
    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal65 View Post
      Cool, let us know how she sounds and take some pics when you get it home. I think you made the right choice.
      I will and thanks!!!

Comment

Cool. I always thought they were interesting. Don't they have the same active midboost as the Clapton model?
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
          Cool. I always thought they were interesting. Don't they have the same active midboost as the Clapton model?
          Yes they do!

Here is a pic of what it looks like.....

Comment

Sweet!
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
            X