Steampunk - styled guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steampunk - styled guitars

I figured this forum kind of fit for these. I saw a few pictures and was wondering about them. Anyone here ever seen/done this kind of work on guitars? I'd like to give it a go sometime, its unique and suits guitars well in my opinion.

I think the idea is to make guitars look more like they were from the time steam engines were big. Lots of metal and aging on it.

Here another one

Looks painful.
    But well done.

Comment

I remember seeing a page full of guitars similar to that. IIRC they were predominantly teles, but it was a long time ago & my memory is shit.

But I think they look very cool. Wonder how they play/sound?
      Hail yesterday

Comment

I remember the first one selling on ebay for a LOT of money.. just a cheap import with 20$ worth of junk on it.

It looks kinda cool, if you could make one yourself.
        "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Try finding a case to fit some of those.
          please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

It's art. I wouldn't buy one to play, but if I had cash to spend on wall hangers, those would be cool.
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Last one looks pretty amazing...

...Dean looks....well....like a Dean! Fugly!
              If your mum stabbed ya you wouldnt get upset... You would say ' Ohhh shit mum stabbed me! I better go to a hospital'. - Chopper

Comment

Christ, you better make sure you are caught up on your tetanus shots before you play those things!
                I'm not Ron!

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                  I remember seeing a page full of guitars similar to that. IIRC they were predominantly teles, but it was a long time ago & my memory is shit.

But I think they look very cool. Wonder how they play/sound?
                  Those are made by James Trussart and and sound phenomenal.

I wonder if Steampunks done in Explorer or ML bosy styles come with a kidney belt.

Comment

Working...
                  X