No announcement yet.

Gibson is Danish?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't imagining them moving the production of Gibsons to China, seems a bit to radical.

Comment

That kind of move would kill the Gibson brand in an instant.
      -Rick

Comment

But I'm sure it won't stop the unsubstantiated rumors. The first paint flaw or microphonic pickup anybody finds, the gripes will begin that Gibson has secretly moved their production to China. Hell, that already happened with the Melody Makers.
        please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

Originally posted by necrotechno View Post
          But I'm sure it won't stop the unsubstantiated rumors. The first paint flaw or microphonic pickup anybody finds, the gripes will begin that Gibson has secretly moved their production to China. Hell, that already happened with the Melody Makers.
          Agreed. For the record though, I ironically just bought a Gibson Flying V. Its funny how some of them play great, sound great, and are built/setup great, yet others are total DOGS. I really wish Gibson would get their QC together, as I think its really hurt them as a brand.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal65 View Post
            NAMM 2009-Gibson/TC Announce New Les Paul. The LP tunes itself, plays itself and comes complete with G-Force on-board effects unit installed. No guitarist needed
            So will it be Gjibson, or Gibsjon?
            Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

Working...
            X