Any G&L fans here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any G&L fans here?

The other day i tried out probably the best Strat i`ve ever seen. It was a used USA G&L Legacy in Belair Green and it completely blew me away!! So after some chatting with the sales guy i got him to drop the price and i put this baby on layaway so nobody else would snatch it up. This is the same guitar i`m getting......

yes, i am...and NICE!!
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Search function...

Comment

sweet. love that color.

Comment

Originally posted by Firebird V View Post
          sweet. love that color.
          Thanks!!!!

Comment

My main axe is a G&L Legacy........black...
            Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

G&Ls are sweet! Congrats. I've always wanted a Comanche with the split "Z" pickups.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Went to the music store to put some more money down on my G&L and to play it some more and WOW.....this is one amazing Strat!!! I can`t say enough about how good this thing is and if all goes well,i should be able to take it home next week!!!!!

Comment

Count me in as a fan:

When I was looking for a "strat sound," I found out about the G&L line. After a little research, I scored this from Ebay...

Comment

Originally posted by iced_earth View Post
                    Count me in as a fan:

When I was looking for a "strat sound," I found out about the G&L line. After a little research, I scored this from Ebay...
                    Both nice guitars, but this is gorgeous!
                    Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

Originally posted by jim777 View Post
                      Both nice guitars, but this is gorgeous!
                      Thanks! Something about the trans-blue and the maple board told me "that one is mine..."

Comment

I love my G&L! I've had a Legacy HB that I loved, but had to sell (actually to a member here, can't remember who) and I currently own a Semi Hollow ASAT Classic. I'm thinking of grabbing another very soon

Comment

Working...
                        X