X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats quite an interesting specimin there

Comment

Originally posted by heartfielder View Post
      I'm not saying it doesn't look like The Elephant Man, I'm just saying it's unique !

that's funny I think it looks pretty cool, love the headstock
      Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

Originally posted by chrisolson View Post
        I've always liked them. John Ricco from Warrior Soul
        I remember John playing those. They are really cool!
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Cool find. Kinda fugly, but cool nonetheless.

Comment

I've always loved the way those look

Comment

they ones i have seen had a pick guard and truss cover to match. i dig the Gibson 08's guitars. I have the WRC (Wayne R. Charvel) and it is a great axe. I would like have the US-1, U2, Q and the MIII also. I didn't like the neck that much on the MIII as i do the WRC though. Cool either way.
              ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

The WCR's I've seen have a beefy necks.I had a US -1 and it played great.
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Cool, but i would definitely replace the knobs first thing i did if it was mine.

Comment

I remember wanting one of those when they came out, but it was too pricey for me - so I ended up with a Charvel 375 de luxe instead..

I think they look great, and if I remember correctly - they play great as well..

But you really should change those knobs man..
                    My bands page: www.myspace.com/wartexmetal

Comment

Originally posted by charvelguy View Post
                      Well, the body shape is slightly different than what I recall as they usually took on a more typical super strat look. I've do not recall ever seeing one with diamond inlays and the maple fretboard too is quite unique. I've seen a few rosewood fretboard models with red bodies but usually dot inlays. Its quite a find I think.
                      Conversely, I've never seen one without the diamond inlays, maple board, and the Collen-esque shape. Maybe you're thinking of the US-1 or WRC? Or the Epiphone version? Didn't those have dots?

I do recall seeing these in white with a tortoise shell pickguard, though, and the semi-pointy head.
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Don't see this every day ...

there's a reason for that....
                        the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Working...
                        X