my 2 Gibson Sg's, Heaven and Hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my 2 Gibson Sg's, Heaven and Hell

Here are a few pics of my 2 Gibson Sg's . The white 1 is a Sg Standard with Seymour Duncan Brobucker in the bridge and a '59 in the neck, it is perfect for an AC/DC classic rock sound. The Black one is called a special but it has the trap standard inlays. It was part one of Gibson's Guitars Of The Week. It has an ebony board, pearl inlays, and EMG 81/85 pickups. It is my "metal" axe. I'm on the lookout for some cheap used duncan blackouts to try in it. Anyway, here are a few pics

Tony would be proud! Two killer SGs there.

Comment

Sweet!!

Comment

White SGs give me the horn!
        Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Those are very cool! I love SG's. They remind me of my own pair that were my main live guitars for a few years.

Comment

thanks for the comments. I don't know y Sg's arent more popular they have great upper fret access and are just so easy to play.

Comment

Very nice! You should try swapping the EMGs around... 85 in the bridge and 81 in the neck.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Ez74, great guitars. I love SG's but currently do not have one. I have owned many, and will have another one day.
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Ez74 View Post
                  thanks for the comments. I don't know y Sg's arent more popular they have great upper fret access and are just so easy to play.
                  This is very true...
                  I had a buddy that a SG and a Explorer.
                  Both played effortlessly, smooth as butter.
                  I've played nice Les Pauls before and they played like crap in comparision to my buddies SG and Explorer.
                  You know the heart breaking part of all of this, my buddie sold both of Gibson for Ibanez's. I wanted to smack him silly. Yes, he has lived to regret it over many times. Of course, I do my part to remind him.
                  Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                    Very nice! You should try swapping the EMGs around... 85 in the bridge and 81 in the neck.
                    Good going,
                    pickup controversy troller guy.

I happen to agree.

Comment

Working...
                    X