Kramer Jersey star

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kramer Jersey star

Played a new Kramer JS today and all I can say is WOW!! Thia is a fine well made piece.
    The pickups kick major ass. I have to hand it to Gibson for doing some thing right.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

What are the getting for those these days cat?
    "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
    --floydkramer

Comment

yeah i saw one in birmingham a while back oddly enough. looked very well made. no flaws anywhere. didn't get round to playing it tho, as i didn't particularly care for bon jovi at the time.

Comment

I think they're produced very well because the production numbers are quite small. So they don't get the crappy Q.C treatment that the Gibsons get.
        I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

I think it was $999.00 with old school style logo'd case.
          I know these new Kramers are hard to get and sell out as soon as they make em'.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
            Played a new Kramer JS today and all I can say is WOW!! Thia is a fine well made piece.
            The pickups kick major ass. I have to hand it to Gibson for doing some thing right.

I got a "Scratch and dent" model last february from musicyo that had no scratches dents or any flaws on it.

Only thing I didn't like is the neck profile is wide and fat. I couldn't get used to it so I sold it. That satin finish on it is really nice though and great sound.

Killer axe IMHO especially for the S&D sale price. The scratch&dent sales never last more than 24 hours.

Comment

Excellent guitar, I had some money problems and had to sell mine, but If I had the chance I'd get one again in a heartbeat!

Comment

Working...
              X