X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damned pretty guitar!
    "POOP"

Comment

Here are the only pictures I've had a chance to take. The guitar is in excellent shape and sustains for days. It's almost too pretty to play.

Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

Beautiful guitar, and a great choice. Congrats!

Comment

That is very nice...
          I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Thanks, I'm happy with my choice. I bought it from a GC in Cherry Hill, NJ and I was really worried that it wasn't going to be in the 9.5 condition that the manager stated. Overall, I think he was being conservative in his description and did a great job of pointing every little issue the guitar had. The guitar is in excellent condition as is the leather case. I was a little worried but it all turned out great in the end. It blows away every Les Paul I played localy. I chose the singlecut trem for it's familiar PRS control layout and the Coil Taped electronics.
            Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

That is sweet! If I ever got a PRS, it'd be single cut trem too. I stopped at the Cherry Hill NJ a couple years ago and picked up charvel Mod 4.
              "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

That looks killer.

Comment

Working...
                X