Dean Dime-O-Flame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dean Dime-O-Flame

Got this cheap on the bay. Needs a bar and the locking nut saddles (looks like the guy who had it did not want to or did not know how to set up the trem so removed the nut saddles and the bar!).

Other than those two things, it is in great shape. I already have a bar but will need to buy the parts for the nut (or a new complete locking nut). This is my second Dean ML (the other is a black '79). This guitar has a slightly thicker body and the neck is identical. The Dimebucker does what it was made to do and the guitar sounds great.

Nice score. I've always loved that graphic on those.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
      Nice score. I've always loved that graphic on those.

+1 I've wanted one of those for a while now. Congrats.

Comment

You should be able to pickup the locking clamps and screws at a local music store that sells all-parts. I have a Washburn Dime and the clamps are smaller than most. You might want to take one off one of your other guitars just to make sure it is the standard size before you buy a set.
        Just one more guitar!

Comment

got the OFR bar and clamps from All Parts. This is a fun guitar. It plays like my '79RI but with a trem. The Dimebucker sound much like the B&B L500XL that I have in my other ML (gee go figure....suppose that is what it is supposed to emulate).

My Deans....

Comment

Originally posted by satch0922 View Post
            Got this cheap on the bay. Needs a bar and the locking nut saddles (looks like the guy who had it did not want to or did not know how to set up the trem so removed the nut saddles and the bar!).

Other than those two things, it is in great shape. I already have a bar but will need to buy the parts for the nut (or a new complete locking nut). This is my second Dean ML (the other is a black '79). This guitar has a slightly thicker body and the neck is identical. The Dimebucker does what it was made to do and the guitar sounds great.

goddammit satch, do u have to put that sexy as strat in EVERY pic? goddam i love that strat....

Comment

oops......

Comment

at least I didn't post this picture of it.......

Comment

Working...
                X