X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rusty Cooley Signature Dean!!

Total Bad-ass!!

Sam

Is this thing available yet? It's been announced for over a year.

Comment

surposed to be coming out summer this year. It was announced at the start of 2007 but some production trouble stopped it from coming out. But apparently things are on track for this summer.

to be honest I don't think they should of announced it untill this year.
      93 USA Soloist EDS
      USA HT6 Juggernaut
      Charvel DK24FR

Comment

I saw this baby at NAMM this year and it looks fookin awesome!!!! Too bad it is gonna cost like $1900 or so from what I've heard........INSANE $$$$ for an import

Here is a pic I took of it at the show:

Comment

1900? Better tell them that the neck PUP is crooked.
          Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Looks like they are ripping off the Geiger Ibanez stuff. Not very original.

$1900 for an import? Import from where?
            I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

I love that thing and this one http://www.deanguitars.com/dean_wint...g_enlarged.htm although it's not a 7 string. Droolin

Comment

I can't see this thing selling very well. It's a hell of alot of money, it costs more than the Universe and pretty much any other 7 string on the market. Unless the price drops to something like £1100 at the most, then it's got a dull future.
                93 USA Soloist EDS
                USA HT6 Juggernaut
                Charvel DK24FR

Comment

At that price, it shouldnt have some JUNK licensed floyd on there... That is beyond sad.
                  Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                    Looks like they are ripping off the Geiger Ibanez stuff. Not very original.
                    Giger. Here's his website. http://www.giger.com/Home.jsp

And ESP and Jackson did Giger graphics long before Ibanez.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                      Giger. And ESP and Jackson did Giger graphics long before Ibanez.
                      I knew that not google searching his name would come back and bite me on the ass.

Were the Jackson and ESP versions normal production runs like Ibanez? I've never seen an ESP or Jackson version. Not that it's killing me or anything but if you have a pic of one, give it up!

Comment

I don't think either did a production version, just custom shop models. I don't know what year the Jackson is (probably late '90s), but I have a '95 ESP catalog around here somewhere that's got a Horizon with the same graphic as this Jackson Star except it's a blue/gray instead of the brown/tan.

Comment

That is a badass guitar ... too bad i dont play 7 strings

Comment

toe,
                            That's a BAD ASS Star. Giger really lends itself to that shape.

Thanks for posting that!

Comment

Yeah, that guitar rules, and I so wish it were mine! I saved it from the old custom shop pages Jackson used to have on their site.

Comment

Working...
                              X