Schecter Case question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schecter Case question

I just bought a used Schecter E/A 1, the one that's got the thicker hollowbody with f-holes and piezo pickups. I was wondering if anyone else owns one and if so, what kind of case do they require? My universal case wouldn't close because of the extra thickness of the body. Did Schecter make a special hardshell case for these?
    E = Fb

It should be the same case as the c-1 series. Not sure if the diamond series case is the same thing but try that one.
    Get the guaranteed best price on 6 String Sets for Electric Guitar like the DR Strings LTR-9 Hi-Beams Nickel Light Electric Guitar Strings at Musician's Friend. Get a low price and free shipping on...

Shop for Guitars, Drums, Amplifiers and Equipment from Same Day Music! Get the best price, fastest shipping and tech support from our incredibly knowledgeable sales team.

Comment

I bought my CSH-1 (same thing minus the piezo bridge) from Jason at Drum City Guitar Land (www.drumcityguitarland.com) and he put it in a really nice TKL endstitched model for an additional $100.
      please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

Working...
      X