Chuck's Stealth Reissued...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuck's Stealth Reissued...

I couldn't find a thread about BC Rich's Chuck Schuldiner Stealth Reissue in this part of the Forum. I love this Guitar. Check it out: http://www.bcrich.com/chuckstealth/
    Last edited by dd3keegs; 04-08-2008, 09:51 PM.

Has anyone seen the actual production model in stores anywhere? I'd love to hear what people think.
    Last edited by GuerillaPete; 04-08-2008, 09:50 PM.

Comment

I can't find one anywhere...stores or online???

Comment

I'm sure there was talk about this guitar on the forum already. Proceeds from the sale of each and every one of these guitars go to the familiy of Chuck. Isn't that nice? Poor guy, couldn't get proper medical attention due to lack of funds!

I played the XPT700 today and noticed the similarity of the design with the stealth.

EDIT: here's the thread. http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/show...BC+rich+models

Last edited by emperor_black; 04-08-2008, 11:45 PM.
        Sam

Comment

Same here, I want to hear about it.

Comment

its one of those guitars that dont look good alone but when you see someone playing it , it looks pretty awesome
            Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
            Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Ron has a picture with that guitar. Maybe he can tell us ?

Comment

Here's Pat O'Brien demoing it.

Pat O'Brien of Cannibal Corpse talks about his memories of Chuck Schuldiner from the band Death and demonstrates the B.C. Rich Schuldiner Tribute Stealth gui...
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I've got one on order, im sure i'll post pics when i get it

Comment

man finally. I've always dug that guitar, and always wanted a stealth. I wonder if BCR has turned their quality around enough to make it not a piece of shit

Comment

Originally posted by paddok View Post
                      man finally. I've always dug that guitar, and always wanted a stealth. I wonder if BCR has turned their quality around enough to make it not a piece of shit
                      If these are anyting near the quality of the mockingBird ST I recently got, Its gonna Slam......
                      "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

I can look on the bright side: This delay gives me plenty of time to save up for other guitars. Likewise, I seriously hope I don't re-live another several months of fucked up replacements back in the Speedloader days.
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

The Stealth was the first "new" electric guitar that I ever owned. This one is cool but I prefer the headstock like the green one shown above (and it's even not quite right). Here's a picture of me with mine in a hotel room back in the mid 80's:

This guitar was stolen from me Halloween '88 and I would still love to find it. I know it's a long shot but if anybody comes across it, please let me know. I'll buy it back no questions asked.

Comment

ok, this post should probably be in the "ebay section", but wtf...

the stealth appears on ebay for a whopping amount!

Sam

Comment

Thats the handmade one duderino.

Comment

Working...
                              X