soon to be relesed VNMT best finish yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soon to be relesed VNMT best finish yet

just thought this might interest some of you guys, it looks pretty cool, be beter without the V-plate

Cool concept, nice price but the inlays and headstock are unbelievably irritating.
    I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

be allot beter with this 6-in-line shape of headstock http://www.deanguitars.uk.com/electrics/custom_450.htm

Comment

Very cool finish.
        Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Trouble is (imo) ill bet without a 300 watt light on it...it's going to be
          much darker, and not near as "Vibrant" in real life. Unless it's glow in the
          dark stain?

Comment

??? It's just a quilt greenburst. Carvin does that finish all the time.

And I thought you might be talking about the "Angel of Deth" graphic:

Which is the only VMNT I ever thought about getting. But after about ten seconds I thought, "Gee, I wonder how much it'd cost to get that put on a KV2..."
            please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

That trans green top is freakin' beautiful. I really prefer the "burst" style over the usual Jackson method. I used to have a trans blue KV2 that got quite a bit darker toward the edges, but the trans green on the USAs really looks bland in most cases. When they offered trans greens on the Jackson imports, I seem to recall it transitioning to black around the edges.
              sigpic

Comment

That headstock is just so hideous that i really dont care what they paint on it, itll always be uggz. I love in daves premeir guitar interview where hes all "IVE NEVER HAD DELUXE INLAYS!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by madalia1 View Post
                  be allot beter with this 6-in-line shape of headstock http://www.deanguitars.uk.com/electrics/custom_450.htm
                  That headstock looks a lot like a Jackson. As if they didn't even try to make it look a lot different.

Comment

Hey i love mine it is not quite my KV2 but for the money it is hard to beat. I seen a black VNMT1 band new go for $575.00 on the bay. I think it is a real nice new finish. I would not go out and buy a bunch of Deans because the others I have played really do nothing for me. But this one is very Jackson like I wonder why ?????? LOL

Comment

I love the green color, but isn't that just a limited 50-piece run? And it's going to have black binding.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                        And it's going to have black binding.
                        Crap. I'm out if it has black binding. That just ruins the whole damn guitar.
                        http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

:ROTF:
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                            I love the green color, but isn't that just a limited 50-piece run? And it's going to have black binding.

Correct.

Comment

I hate Deans Headstocks..
                              The VNMT is the only guitar I would purchase... I would get the Angel of Deth..

You see this one..

Last edited by JetFixxxer; 04-13-2008, 07:36 PM.
                              2009 Les Paul Kit - GFS Dream 90 (N), SD Seth Lover (B)
                              2009 Gibson Les Paul Worn Brown
                              2009 Epiphone Studio Deluxe
                              2008 Epiphone Custom - SD P-Rail(N), Fat Pat (B)
                              2008 Ovation Celebrity CC48
                              2007 Agile AL3000 - SD Alinco II set
                              2005 Epiphone Standard - SD Pearly Gate (N),SD Alinco II (B)
                              2004 Epiphone Custom Plus Top
                              2004 Gibson SG Faded - Stock
                              1997 Epiphone Slash Snakepit
                              1995 Fender Strat - SD Lil 59' Bridge, SD Hotrail Middle, Stock Neck

Comment

Working...
                              X