BC Rich NJ Deluxe Warlock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC Rich NJ Deluxe Warlock

Has anyone got theirs yet? I've just been quoted June.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

I need to know. If I put down a deposit and find these NJ's are just as crap as the 2003 Speedloaders, I'm fucked if I want a refund.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I don't know about the Warlock, but my Jrv Deluxe is every bit as good as my RR1, without a doubt one of the best guitars ever made in it's price range that i've ever seen anyway. It's only discrepency migh be the paint, (i've heard others say it's thin coat), and i can somewhat see the lam lines of the neck thru, but other than that it's solid craftmanship, the binding is incredible.

Comment

Is that your Jr.V DLX on www.bcrichplayers.com? I couldn't see any lam lines in the photos. Do they show up easily to the eye or do you have to look up real close?
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

No, you really can't see them unless your looking for it or at it against a light or whatever it's subtle.

Comment

These wait times for UK suck.
            Last edited by wilkinsi; 04-15-2008, 06:16 PM.
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Just go pick up that Ignitor instead

Comment

I have a BC Rich Exotic Classic Bich with spalt maple top that's actually a pretty killer guitar- and one of my friends saw pics of mine and bought himself the same thing but in the 10 string version. I have his here now on loan- I've been experimenting with the two side by side. I'm surprised at how nicely built they are- they're made in Korea. Nice woods, and great sound even with the stock Rockfield pickups. Pics of mine here- http://www.myspace.com/mr_lizardman
                I had an old late '70's custom shop Eagle with the full on electronics package back in the early '80s that was awesome, but I'd have to say the Korean built ones are almost as nice....not quite the hand picked woods, but unbelievably affordable great quality and super reasonably priced for a production neck through. Highly recommended! There might even be some nearby! Check 'em out! I got mine for $535 US shipped.

Comment

Working...
                X