A challenging new Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A challenging new Project

Today I found myself buying parts (A floyd Rose Toplock and a strat scratchplate) at a music store in order to finish up a project guitar, when my eyes spotted a cherry sunburst hue on a very attractive body with what looked like a headless neck. So I asked the guys what it was.

They told me that it was made by a luthier in Cologne Germany for a metal guitarist who at a very rocking show decided to give it an instant modification.

As you guys can see, this is not a headless guitar and as you guys also can make out, it also needs repairs that are NOT gonna be easy to execute...

Nevertheless I'm always up for a challenge and making this one playable again will be one of the biggest challenges yet.

Good luck!

It's a lefty? That would make it unplayable for me, even after repairs haha.
    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Dig that grain/figuring by the bridge man
      "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
      --floydkramer

Comment

May be better off sawing off the neck and replace with a set neck.
        Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Working...
        X