• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the wisdom.
    You rock!
    "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
    --floydkramer

Comment

Here are my ESP's as promised previously.

The Mirage Custom:

MII Deluxe Python:

Lynch Skulls and Snakes:

Lynch Sunburst Tiger:

M1 Neckthru Tiger from 1990 NAMM Show:

...One more special one to follow
      Rudy
      www.metalinc.net

Comment

...And finally one of the most sought after ESP's, The Screaming Skull:

Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

I just pooped my pants
          --floydkramer

Comment

I recently bought an older micheal ammot ninja 600 ltd and it's a great guitar feels great has no flaws good harddware adn electronics tonepros sperzels and duncans...

I have palyed a few different models of ltd's and ESP's some are built flawlessly but have nothing special about them and feel very cold...

Some like the ninja i bought played fantastic and had something about it...

I suggest trying out a few of the same guitar if possible, but anything 400 series and up 600 series are the ltd sig's, and the 1000 series are as good the higher end ones arent completely cnc'd and have hadn finishing touches I believe..

the newer 08 models seem to have more otpions in regards to pickups but they still insist on using the fugly horizon newer headstock and emg's for a shitload of axes...

And they now are using the fugly black nickle hardware...

Comment

SWEET makes me miss my old M1 custom. didnt they usually have ebony boards, its been a while. mine was that electric blue color. i always thought the cutaway was so cool.

Comment

Most of the M1s I've seen have had rosewood boards. The Mirage Custom was the only one I know of that regularly came with an ebony board.

Comment

all of mine are rosewood boards except for the one with the graphic on it. that one is ebony. it was made and owned for micheal wilton of queensryche. it has a straight pull headstock like a strat and the truss rod adjustment is at the body end of the neck. it has some very unique features for an esp. plays and sounds fantastic... actually. they all do...
                  Last edited by Firebird V; 07-05-2008, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Yikes FbV!
                    --floydkramer

Comment

firebirds are my thing... what can i say... lol.

Comment

i always liked the esp jackson copy headstock better that the newer esp headstock...

Comment

Yeah, no doubt about it to my eyeballs... that headstock looks wicked sweet.
                          The new ESP, well... I hate to say it... but... meh.
                          I have yet to play a Firebird.
                          In some strange way, it reminds me of my old Schon.
                          I know, it's a stretch.
                          --floydkramer

Comment

yeah i can see where you are going with that. the front horn stretched out, the wide back... the shown always reminded me of a strattish explorer...

Comment

I've never seen that many ESP 'Birds before!
                              Rudy
                              www.metalinc.net

Comment

yeah i have quite a few. it took years to find them all. i actually started grabbing them up when i could not find a jackson firebird and then when i did find one i actually liked the esp better. the esp's have a 24.75" scale which is what i prefer so that works for me. the construction of these are like old school jacksons (neck goes completely through the body and is "butcher block style in build with no scarf joint) and I prefer that as well too.

i am actually thinking of selling one (a green one with mini buckers in it) because i have a gibson firebird v that gets more play time than that one so... have not made a decision on it yet though...

there was one that i remember jc guitars owning that had an explorer design headstock on it that i really wanted but did not have the cash at the time and it sold to someone else.... i wish i had that one. also a few that looked more like the traditional gibson design that i wish i could go back and get...

if anyone has any questions about them please ask. i will do my best to answer.

Comment

Working...
                                X