Les Paul GAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Les Paul GAS

I think I've finally realized that I'm really a Gibson guy. While I still have a Fender and a Washburn/Grover superstrat, I really like short scaled hardtail guitars. So, within the last 2 weeks I've bought these to keep my Faded Standard company. Bought both used at really great prices... take a look:

The 2000 Classic

The 2007 Standard

... and the 2007 Faded Standard

Love the 60's classic thats a nice one.The faded std is nice too.I'm gassing for a Gary Moore studio model just haven't found one yet.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Those are really cool man. I dig the goldtop!
      "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

That faded Standard is hot!
        "POOP"

Comment

the goldtop is the shit! fucking awesome.

in fact goldtops are the only LP's I like. (I like the other Gibby shapes better mostly).
          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

The gold is hot looking.

Crank out some Sha Na Na on that bad boy.
            Jackson KV2
            Jackson KE1T
            Jackson KE1F
            Jackson SL1

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
              Love the 60's classic thats a nice one.The faded std is nice too.I'm gassing for a Gary Moore studio model just haven't found one yet.
              My guitar teacher used to have one of those Gary Moore's. They are so nice. It was very comfy the few times I got to play it. He sold it recently for about $1800.
              Last edited by Ben...; 07-08-2008, 03:53 PM.
              "Dear Dr. Bill,
              I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Working...
              X