Warmoth Parts finally ordered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warmoth Parts finally ordered

Alright, so I have the body with custom paint, finally got the neck attached. I have the Dimebucker (not installed yet) and I finally ordered the OFR and the tuners. So they should be here this week some time and I will finally be able to put the thing together and show it off with pride.

I will take pictures of the guitar tonight when i get home. I'm kind of excited about this as it's taken a long time to put together and there's been more then one obsticle in the way. Now I can finally focus on replacing the Model body and get the roswell body to Denny.

*and for anyone who's curious why i'm posting this before the pics are taken or whatever. I have a lot of stuff lately to bitch and moan about, all of which is stuff i'm keeping to myself. So I thought I would share with fellow guitarists something that I'm actually happy about.*
    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Cool stuff! The anticipation is almost like waiting for a CS guitar. You get it together, tweak it, and let'er rip. It's neat to finally see what she sounds like.
    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Sounds like a cool project! Can't wait to see the final result!

Comment

Looking forward to seeing it!
        The Guitars:
        Jackson USA SL2H, Jackson Performer PS-4, Gibson Les Paul Studio Gothic, Ibanez JS-1000, B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST, Martin GPCPA5 Acoustic, 14 Warmoth customs, Ibanez Artcore AS73, Ibanez Prestige SR1000EFM Bass
        The Amps:
        Peavey JSX 212 with JSX 412 cabinet, Ampeg B2R with Ampeg Portaflex PF210HE cabinet

Comment

No pics yet, the floyd is installed, the Dimbebucker is installed, strings tuners.

All I can say is I don't like the dimebucker. I was expecting some high gain but jesus this thing has the worst tone I have ever heard. it's in a Mahogony body, i would have thought it would be at least a little warm sounding. Oh well. I'm gonna drop a SD SH-6 distortion in there.

I'm charging up the camera so I'll have picks tonight or tomorrow
          In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Working...
          X