PRS factory tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRS factory tour

Here is a PRS factory tour from last year on Fox 5 DC news.
    Enjoy!

Washington, D.C. news, weather, traffic and sports from FOX 5, serving the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia. Watch breaking news live or see the latest videos from programs like Good Day DC.

Washington, D.C. news, weather, traffic and sports from FOX 5, serving the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia. Watch breaking news live or see the latest videos from programs like Good Day DC.

Very cool! Thanks for posting those links.

Comment

Pretty cool. Thanks for posting that.

Comment

Very cool! Thanks for the post!!!
        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I live in No Va and I hope to visit the PRS factory one day.
          They really build some fantastic looking guitars.

Comment

Very cool.
            The Guitars:
            Jackson USA SL2H, Jackson Performer PS-4, Gibson Les Paul Studio Gothic, Ibanez JS-1000, B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST, Martin GPCPA5 Acoustic, 14 Warmoth customs, Ibanez Artcore AS73, Ibanez Prestige SR1000EFM Bass
            The Amps:
            Peavey JSX 212 with JSX 412 cabinet, Ampeg B2R with Ampeg Portaflex PF210HE cabinet

Comment

great vids
              thanks for sharing!!!
              "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
              --floydkramer

Comment

Thanks, I know there are a few PRS fans on this board.

Comment

OMG look at Paul on vidz 3 and 4 so upset with the work of the guy!
                  "You deserve what you dream"

Comment

Originally posted by bobafer View Post
                    OMG look at Paul on vidz 3 and 4 so upset with the work of the guy!
                    That's not just for the show. Paul is very hands on every day. Even though he's kinda kidding wtih Tony, there is some truth behind the joking. He is great guy but also very serious about the quality of his guitars.
                    Last edited by MikeStrat; 07-27-2008, 10:34 AM.
                    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Yes Paul does take his guitars very seriously.
                      Anyone remember the video thet used to play at the NAMM shows in the lobby about seconds (cutting them up in the band saw)?

Comment

actually Paul stated he doesn't do much hands on anymore because everything he tries to works on ..winds up getting band-sawed for imperfections.. ahahahha ...that how nit picky he is

Comment

Working...
                        X