Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payless guitar

Click

HOw can they have the right to used the real logo.???
    Last edited by zebutcher; 07-24-2008, 07:45 AM.
    Jackson & Charvel abuser ...

I agree with you ,it seems absurd that a quality guitar builder can have thier brand name tarnished by cheap imitations that I suspect will be low quality.OUTRAGEOUS

hahahahahahaha ,I'm a big dumbass tho ,my son will be turning 7 in aug ,I just bought him the Zakk camo epi (hope it dosen't have lead paint )

I'll update as to the quality when it arrives ( don't really understand why they refuse to ship inside of hardshell case tho ?????
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by zebutcher View Post
      Click

HOw can they have the right to used the real logo.???
      Because China does not recognize anyone's patents and trademarks.

No better reason to nuke Beijing IMO.
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

+1 Newc - here's my favourite b.s. from there site

if you scroll down to the headstock look where it reads

made in the usa
        wtf ??

Comment

I'm not surprised that China doesn't recognize patents and trademarks. Communism says everything is everyone's.

And I don't think anyone is fooled by those guitars. Just like no one is fooled by the fake Rolexes in NYC.
          Scott

Comment

it gets better still

scroll down to neckplate

truth in advertising

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
              it gets better still

scroll down to neckplate

truth in advertising
              Scott

Comment

and I really like the volume knobs

3 dollars for knobs + 110 dollars for shipping

Comment

bwahaha those are awesome

I might try one too - a PRS or a Universe!

Comment

We have our own guitar factory and we can make any kind of guitar with any kind of logo you want.

Paylessguitars.com offers a lot of guitars in every imaginable brands , and other musical instruments . All the musical instruments are fabricated in our China factory , and all the guitar accessories , like pickups , etc. , are imported from Korea . We always guarantee that all the guitars we offer have the same sound and same quality like the same – type – guitars you buy in your local musical instrument store , because customer satisfaction is always our number one priority.

That 5150 looks like total crap... Why would anyone buy one of these?

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
                      I agree with you ,it seems absurd that a quality guitar builder can have thier brand name tarnished by cheap imitations that I suspect will be low quality.OUTRAGEOUS

hahahahahahaha ,I'm a big dumbass tho ,my son will be turning 7 in aug ,I just bought him the Zakk camo epi (hope it dosen't have lead paint )

I'll update as to the quality when it arrives ( don't really understand why they refuse to ship inside of hardshell case tho ?????
                      Yes please let us know. I'm curious they say those are the real thing. If I can order one for that cheap of a price and it's actually real, i may order a couple of them. Even if they end up wall hangers
                      In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

btw, can you say irony?

so let me get this straight, it's a chinese copy of an ESp copy of a Jackson guitar...

hrmph

Comment

Ace Frehley 12-string!

I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Slash LP!!

Comment

I think what they have done in some cases like the slash guitar is actually buy one, photograph it for the page and who the hell knows what will show up at your door

Comment

Working...
                              X