Payless guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
    I agree. It's absolutely fantastic that some piece of shit ripoff company in China is able to make junk knock off guitars. That's just great.
    I thought ESP was in Japan?

Comment

Originally posted by cookiemonster2 View Post
      I thought ESP was in Japan?
      :ROTF:
      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

"our Engrish is not so good, but we love our ESPree!"
        "POOP"

Comment

my only "real" issue with it is that MANY less-knowledgable folks will get screwed buying these as the "real thing"....a local pawnshop loaned double the cost for 2 of these to a smooth operator last year,after they realized they were screwed,the manager came to me and I was offered a quiet deal to take them off of their hands.a P-90 equipped black LP custom(?LOL),and an SG supreme(with the knottiest wood I've ever seen on a guitar!),a friend wanted the SG,and I knew a good candidate for the LP...my cost for the pair? $200...the guitars DID play well,had the proper protective plastic over the chrome and back plates,the quality met Gibsons quality of late(except for that knotty wood)...and I got my money back on the purchase,both guitars have found new homes and their owners are very happy with their $100 prizes
          for the money,these are not bamboo,but fairly good knockoffs

Comment

It's been 8 days since I ordered a guitar for my son (his birthday is the 7th)the website reads 3-5 business days - I just tried to e-mail contact ,but I do believe it's the middle of the night there.Also thier website still lists the same guitar item number (I don't know if thier all refered to as 1 item number - for some reason I was thinking this would be an individually assigned number specific to the guitar ??Oh well - hope I get something from them , and , I also hope it's playable ,tuneable and generally working !!!!!
            Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

I also hope it's playable ,tuneable and generally working !!!!!
              if it is indeed the same company.....prepare yourself for a decent surprise

Comment

there's a youtube vid in which the guy said it shipped in 13 days...
                "You deserve what you dream"

Comment

right on bobafer - 13 days on the nose !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 day before my sons birthday , glad I orderd on time.They're customer service sucks ,I'd requested tracking info - never recieved reply.

pics tommorow.

Overall for 200$ (plus 110$ shipping ) not a bad guitar.
                  adjusted tom right away - relitively good action.
                  neck is strong , seems to be strong b grade work ,, almost a grade
                  some small gaps in appearence quality , overall I think this guitar is way the hell better than my first guitar (cort stratocaster)

It's fine for my 7 year old - but I could easily make this into a back-up quality axe.

strangely enough - it came packaged with real (looking ) gibson\epiphone warranty cards.

Comment

Originally posted by GWARGHOUL View Post
                    I ain't sayin who, because he's done me right. But there is a member of this forum that sells fake roles on Ebay.
                    I thought they were real at the prices he asks and the all good feedback record. If, in fact, we are thinking of the same guy.
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
                      right on bobafer - 13 days on the nose !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 day before my sons birthday , glad I orderd on time.They're customer service sucks ,I'd requested tracking info - never recieved reply.

pics tommorow.

Overall for 200$ (plus 110$ shipping ) not a bad guitar.
                      adjusted tom right away - relitively good action.
                      neck is strong , seems to be strong b grade work ,, almost a grade
                      some small gaps in appearence quality , overall I think this guitar is way the hell better than my first guitar (cort stratocaster)

It's fine for my 7 year old - but I could easily make this into a back-up quality axe.

strangely enough - it came packaged with real (looking ) gibson\epiphone warranty cards.

hurry up with the pics.......cant wait to see what the build quality is like (toying with the idea of getting one myself).
                      yeah it was me, you got a problem with that?

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                        I agree. It's absolutely fantastic that some piece of shit ripoff company in China is able to make junk knock off guitars. That's just great.

Too funny... :ROTF:

Comment

I wouldn't buy one of these. I don't like the idea of supporting fakes personally. Who here bought a fake Jem and made it into a wall clock?

Comment

ok - here's a couple of pics

is it perfect NO -can it easily be made into a usable guitar -YES

the electronics are cheap (pots , wiring , jack - pup's labeled emghz( I don't like these anyway ( haven't broke it down to see manufacture's stamp)

for a 7 year old this screams

Comment

oh yeah , the happy 7 year old

Comment

That wasn't much of a review. So do you think you got your moneys worth?
                                Just one more guitar!

Comment

Working...
                                X