Kramer Pacer Deluxe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kramer Pacer Deluxe

I just bought a Kramer Pacer Deluxe off a forum bro from another forum and I can't wait for it to arrive!!!

I will upload quite a few pix when I get her, but for now, heres one that I was sent.

Hopefully it arrives tomorrow!!! The Wait is Killing me!

I will report back to the thread with pictures of the axe once it arrives
    Nathan (Slashrox)

Kramer Pacer Deluxe (1984)
    Fender Stratocaster (2006)
    Jackson PC-1 (2012)
    Kramer Pacer Classic (2013)
    Gibson Les Paul Traditional (2014)

Roland Cube 80gx 1x12 combo
    Fender Supersonic 4x12 cab

Cool! I have always had a soft spot for Kramers.
    I think that is an 85.
    I have an 86 Pacer Carrea.

Comment

Great guitars IMO.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Ooooh perrty, We had a guy bring a dead mint Kramer focus 1000. Virtually the same guitar but with the pointed headstock and didnt have duncans. But it was perfect and in original case. The guy bought it new in 86 and never played it cus of the floyd.The guy wanted to trade it in on a strat. But opted to keep it cus of the low aount he was offered. I dont know what he was expecting but obviously more than what he was offered. I so wanted it. But alas my afferts were in vain.
        Nice Pacer tho.
        Gil

Comment

People freak when you tell them what a guitar is worth used.They say "well I paid $600.00"for it so I want $600.00 off of that guitar if I trade it in. Sorry that don't work
          I tell them most guitars are worth half of the original price even if they just bought it.Thats the used market for ya!.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Nice Pacer!
            I love my Kramers...
            "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
            --floydkramer

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
              People freak when you tell them what a guitar is worth used.They say "well I paid $600.00"for it so I want $600.00 off of that guitar if I trade it in. Sorry that don't work
              I tell them most guitars are worth half of the original price even if they just bought it.Thats the used market for ya!.
              I decided, for the hell of it, to see what I would get for a mint 2007 Les Paul Standard from Musicians Friend new trade in program - $2400 new - $800 trade in. That's why I always try to sell privately, unless I got the guitar for $100.

Comment

My Kramer Pacer Deluxe arrived today!

Excuse my crap photos, I'll do some better ones soon but these will do for now.

This plays really great! The neck is fast and the pickups sound great! It just needs a setup because its not staying in tune at the moment and isn't tuning up well (Then again I haven't changed the strings), but I suppose the guitar has to adapt to the climate/humidity change (as it came from the USA). Tomorrow I'll re string her and stretch the strings and tune it up and see how I go
                Nathan (Slashrox)

Jackson PC-1 (2012)

Comment

Just took some more pix.

Nathan (Slashrox)

Jackson PC-1 (2012)

Comment

Looks like a Schaller bridge pickup.
                    Those things smoke!
                    Congrats on getter her!
                    "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                    --floydkramer

Comment

Yikes- Those schallers kick ass. Such an articulate (I keep going back to that word to describe them) pickup. Wouldn't pull the one on my Pacer ever.

I see the oxidation on your pickups- Mine has the same! Wonder what was going on with the pole pieces. Must have alot of iron in them? Not a chemist, not even close. Sounds like a motherfucker regardless.

She's stunning, nice job!
                      Last edited by Vass; 08-08-2008, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X