Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I scored a Neck-thru ESP KH2 Ouija!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is extremely cool. Nice grab.

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
      WILLIAM FUUD BAARD GAME

I think was the error in spelling.
      I just checked and found it on Wikipedia.

ESP KH-2 M-II - Ouija. This guitar contains 2 spelling errors on it. It sports the words "WILLIAM FUED TALKING BAARD SET" but it in fact should say "WILLIAM FULD TALKING BOARD SET"[
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I don't like KH but that is a very awesome graphic.

if it had 22 frets and the strat-looking ESP headstock it would be perfect (for moi).
        the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Cool and hope you enjoy her. I had the oppotunity to grab a rare KH-4 (neckthru blk strat with reverse pointy and white pickguard) a few years back. However, I thought the frets were small and I did not like the neck finish (plus the guitar had some damage). I was really looking for a player at the time and went with a ESP Hannaman Model (which I have sold). I shoudnt bought the KH.
          "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Originally posted by RR05xx View Post
            Cool and hope you enjoy her. I had the oppotunity to grab a rare KH-4 (neckthru blk strat with reverse pointy and white pickguard) a few years back. However, I thought the frets were small and I did not like the neck finish (plus the guitar had some damage). I was really looking for a player at the time and went with a ESP Hannaman Model (which I have sold). I shoudnt bought the KH.

Did your KH4 actually say "Fuck You" on the 12th fret or was it just "ESP KH4", The ones that said "Fuck You" are pretty rare and they even had one with the middle finger inlays on fret #12 only which was a one off.

KH4 is an intresting species as there are many variations of that design out. but I think in total no more than 10 made.

Comment

I wonder what the spelling error was all about... just transwation fum engrish?

Comment

Originally posted by GWARGHOUL View Post
                I wonder what the spelling error was all about... just transwation fum engrish?
                I am going to take a guess and say the artist was a stoner and forgot what letter he just painted because the stencil or masking tape was over it...

dont ask how I know this....

Comment

hahaha. Oh man, Newc and I at NNG Guitar Works make mistakes like that all the time.
                  When we deliver a guitar to an artist, we make sure to take them out and get em loaded or whatever they are into, so they don't notice the mistakes.

Comment

Very sweet!I have only seen these in pics, but damn that is a cool looking graphic... I agree the mummy one should be next! But I think there is only one of those?

Comment

Originally posted by sixx_ gunner View Post
                      Very sweet!I have only seen these in pics, but damn that is a cool looking graphic... I agree the mummy one should be next! But I think there is only one of those?
                      I know there are three mummys for a fact. One has Heiroglyph inlays that Kirk never uses another has the Eye of Ra inlay that Kirk uses all the time and then there was one that showed up at ESP's display at Musicmesse in Germany in 2005? I think. I do not know who bought it or if it was for display only or if it was going to Kirk.

Comment

Its official on its way!

I got a tracking number and everything I will update this thread with more pics and let you guys know about the fret size and if it glows in the dark.

Should be here on Monday or Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                          Its official on its way!

Should be here on Monday or Tuesday.
                          That's a lot of days without any sleep!!!

can't wait to see more pics, that's my favourite of Kirk's guitars..you lucky man!

Comment

Comment

Comment

A few things I would like to point out. This guitar has a total of 5 pieces of wood in the neck including the headstock while the KH2 relic has only three.

Guitar was made in late 93 or early 94. The paint on this guitar as well as Kirks was a radioactive Tritium based paint. Meaning it has a half life of 12 years so it no longer glows. I beleive part of the reason theses guitars were not available in the USA with glow in the dark paint is because of the restriction on importing Tritium so they painted them white instead.

Comment

Working...
                                X