Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I scored a Neck-thru ESP KH2 Ouija!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a great score Jason, and some interesting info as well.

Have you tried / do you have an opinion on the KH2 relic or the neck-thru KH2?
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Oh man... that's just over-the-top coolnez.
      Congrats man.
      Glad she got there in one piece.
      Is she a player, or what?
      Review!!!
      "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
      --floydkramer

Comment

Originally posted by neilli View Post
        That's a great score Jason, and some interesting info as well.

Have you tried / do you have an opinion on the KH2 relic or the neck-thru KH2?
        Yes I do own a original KH2 Relic and I will do a side by side comparison in the future. I dont have it out right now so I cant answer your question but I will soon as I am curious myself.

Comment

Congrats! Looks great.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Sweet axe dude, shame it doesent glow anymore, thats one feature i'd like to get on a custom one day...

At least you don't have to ask "informationz" on here hehehe...

Comment

congrats!

Comment

I always liked that guitar! very cool that you got one of the rare ones. congrats!

Comment

So no customs agent's geiger counter goin' off and they let it in. .. . . .
                  even more awesome score.
                  JvicE

Comment

Sweet guitar, man!
                    Gibson SG Standard
                    Jackson DK2M Dinky
                    Silvertone S615 Acoustic from the 60's
                    Roland Micro Cube
                    Marshall MG100DFX

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                      A few things I would like to point out. This guitar has a total of 5 pieces of wood in the neck including the headstock while the KH2 relic has only three.

Guitar was made in late 93 or early 94. The paint on this guitar as well as Kirks was a radioactive Tritium based paint. Meaning it has a half life of 12 years so it no longer glows. I beleive part of the reason theses guitars were not available in the USA with glow in the dark paint is because of the restriction on importing Tritium so they painted them white instead.
                      what's the neck like on this beauty? is it ibanez thin or soloist thin? and is the nut 43mm?

Comment

The neck I think is 43mm. It is similar to a soloist but not as thin as a Ibanez. Pretty much KH2 specs if you ever played on but with a multi piece neck and a EMG 89 in the neck pickup.

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                          Did your KH4 actually say "Fuck You" on the 12th fret or was it just "ESP KH4", The ones that said "Fuck You" are pretty rare and they even had one with the middle finger inlays on fret #12 only which was a one off.

KH4 is an intresting species as there are many variations of that design out. but I think in total no more than 10 made.

Regular KH-4 here, but I have not seen too many so I figured they are rare (I stopped looking a few years ago when I went charvel nuts). I am pretty sure this one was a production model and not anything super special. Still cool IMHO, but not as cool as that one you just grabbed.
                          "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Working...
                          X