X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petrucci Ibanez...good deal??

Opinions?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/msg/782386876.html

Not a bad price. I've seen the go for as much as 800-900. If ya gotta have it i guess it's a good price. But 600 i think would be more in line.
    Gil

Comment

Are you kidding? That's a smoking deal. The P4 was not the most coveted graffic but they still go for over a grand so if you're in the market, I'd snag this one in a second.
      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

wow wow wow!
        better grab it before its gone. Smokin deal.
        You can easily flip it for a grand.

Comment

Do a search on flea bay for finished auctions and you'll get a pretty idea of what these go for.

Comment

$750 IS a great deal. I have a P1 myself and all 4 versions go for way more than that and the 90th anniv for much more. The P1 is the most expensive of the 4 production versions but for $750 you should be buying that if you're after an Ibanez Petrucci sig.
            Rudy
            www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
              $750 IS a great deal. I have a P1 myself and all 4 versions go for way more than that and the 90th anniv for much more. The P1 is the most expensive of the 4 production versions but for $750 you should be buying that if you're after an Ibanez Petrucci sig.
              Im still upset with myself for letting that dead mint 90th anniversary
              slip away for $2300.00 Man, that thing was beyond perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
                Im still upset with myself for letting that dead mint 90th anniversary
                slip away for $2300.00 Man, that thing was beyond perfect!
                The 90th anniv was very sharp looking. Being that all were expensive I was able to only get one and I bought it used. I wanted one like Petrucci's original and so I found a P1 with the original multi colored Dimarzios in it
                Rudy
                www.metalinc.net

Comment

Great deal... buy!!!
                  "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                  --floydkramer

Comment

As I posted in your thread on another forum, check it out in person and make sure A. It's not a fake and B. The serial doesn't come up stolen.
                    07 Ibanez J Custom RG8470RS, 92 Ibanez RG770EG, 91 Ibanez RG565EG, 90 Ibanez RG550CM, 90 Jackson USA Fusion, 89 BCRich Assassin, 85 Ibanez Roadstar II RS440RV, 05 Takamine AN-10

Furman PL-8 Series II, ADA 3TM MP-1 Ultra+, Axe-FX Ultra, rack tray (Axess Elec. BS-2, DOD FX90), Roland EV-5, Dunlop 535Q18v, VHT 2/50/2, Ground Control Pro, X2 Digital XDS95 W'less, (2) Bogner Cubes

Comment

I sold my P4 in 2002 or 2003 for $1150. And mine wasn't in perfect shape.
                      Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

I got $1,480 for a P2 about 4 months ago, also not perfect (2 dings on the back).
                        "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                        --floydkramer

Comment

Working...
                        X