MM Telecaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MM Telecaster

Hope this appropiate, but I'm looking at a MM Standard Telecaster with Molded Fender hardshell case with Sonic 4 x 12 cabinet... Haven't seen the cab yet but doing research on the web, I can only find reference to a Fender Super Sonic cab so this might be it... Anyway, the guy's looking to get 250 for both... Deal? Guitar plays nice but definitly needs polishing and a bit a loose connection when messing the the input jack but other than that very cleanable/fixable. I'll look at the cab tomorrow but would like to know ballpark.

Thanks
    Fender Stratocaster Custom Shop Custom Classic
    Fender Stratocaster Eric Clapton sig
    Fender Telecaster Standard MM
    Jackson Dinky DKMGT
    Jackson Stealth EX
    Charvel 375
    Ibanez Daytripper
    OLP Musicman
    Carvin C250

Mesa 5:50 Express
    Sonic 4 x 12

made in mexico teles are definately good bang for the buck and in all honesty when i bought mine it played nicer than the usa ones...

Comment

It does play very well, but like I said, needs A LOT of cleaning. Found out there was another Cab called a Sonic that's not the Super Sonic from Fender, probably worth about 100 according to HarmonyCentral and I'm guessing loaded with Chinese Celestions but had good reviews. So I guess for 250 for the whole deal I wouldn't be getting ripped off.
      Jackson Dinky DKMGT
      Jackson Stealth EX
      Charvel 375
      Ibanez Daytripper
      OLP Musicman
      Carvin C250

Sonic 4 x 12

Comment

250 for all of it is a good deal. the tele alone could cost that live. my MIM tele is an AWESOME guitar and is less fickle than most of my jacksons - it is a true, dependable workhorse...i have NEVER had a single issue with it. i put SD quater pounder tele pickups in it and it rips!!!
        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Went ahead and bought it, now I just have to clean it up but I think I got a pretty good deal and after getting the 4 x 12 cabinet home I'm liking it a lot better
          Jackson Dinky DKMGT
          Jackson Stealth EX
          Charvel 375
          Ibanez Daytripper
          OLP Musicman
          Carvin C250

Sonic 4 x 12

Comment

I used sonic bass cabs for a while..very nice cabs for the $$$ at the time.
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
            X