New guitar schenker V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guitar schenker V

Got back from vacation and this was waiting for me. I got a good deal and couldn't resist. Plays great. It's an Edwards.
    http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Very cool! Classic design, I like it!
    The Guitars:
    Jackson USA SL2H, Jackson Performer PS-4, Gibson Les Paul Studio Gothic, Ibanez JS-1000, B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST, Martin GPCPA5 Acoustic, 14 Warmoth customs, Ibanez Artcore AS73, Ibanez Prestige SR1000EFM Bass
    The Amps:
    Peavey JSX 212 with JSX 412 cabinet, Ampeg B2R with Ampeg Portaflex PF210HE cabinet

Comment

Nice. I really want a V myself.

-Steve
      Guitars:
      '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
      '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
      '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
      Amp:
      VOX AD30VT

Comment

Nice guitar! Here's a pic of mine.
        "POOP"

Comment

Did Schenker's have ebony or rosewood?
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I am 99.9% sure Schenker's was rosewood.
            Here's one I sold. It was modelled after my original Silverburst. Vees with bound fretboards and block inlays rock (guess that's why I like KV2t's)

Last edited by ulijdavid; 08-10-2008, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Interesting. I always thought it was ebony, and passed up many Schenker Vs because of that
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I think/thought it was ebony.
                Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Michael had several V's before selling them a few years ago. Only one was a block inlay version and had a bound rosewood board. It was a 79...The rosewood can clearly be seen in this picture...

This domain may be for sale!

I have a pic of him playing it and you can see that it is rosewood.

I don't think he had another block inlay V beyond that one, but then again I am no expert.
                  "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

You're info is "spot on."
                    "POOP"

Comment

Hey Mark...What up?

Been shredding on the black V like a maniac the last few weeks....it's a killer axe dude...thanks again!
                      "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

I'm glad it went to a good home. I do miss her!

Hope you're doing well and staying out of the heat. It's been brutal here in Louisiana. Up until yesterday, not only has it been hot (up to 107), but it's been bone dry. Matter of fact, I went fishing the other day and caught a catfish that had a tick on his back!
                        "POOP"

Comment

Working...
                        X